On Monday 11 Mar 2013 18:55:44 Robert Landrum wrote:
> I've tried running it with the firewall disabled. I'm using pc tools abs
> malwarebytes which only runs once a week.
>
> I've tried everything I know except for uninstalling the firewall
> completely.

I don't know. Freenet needs to bind several ports, both for its web interface
on port 8888 (how you access freenet), its FCP interface (how things like Frost
access Freenet), on 9481, and a random port for talking to other nodes. It
looks like it's something related to that, so there might be a setting to allow
it.