Freenet 0.7.5 build 1451 is now available. Please let me know if there are any
problems updating (the auto-updater should automatically update the
Bouncycastle jar as well as the freenet jar). This build is mandatory on the
28th of August (due to the change to parsing of noderefs added via the web
interface). Changes include:
- Update Bouncycastle to version 1.49.
- Allow base64 encoding in noderefs. This will be used in future for more
robust noderefs. (Sorry I thought I'd deployed this in a previous build)
- Better MIME type handling.
- Minor web interface fixes.
- New versions of Library of FlogHelper, remove Freetalk for now.
- Connections pages now show the FOAF locations separately after the main table.
- French translation update.
- Various minor internal improvements / code cleanups.

Thanks to:
Bombe
operhiem1
osndok
romnGit
thomas
toad
xor

Plugin authors should note that there were some changes in the web interface in
recent builds that might break your plugins, in particular POST requests need
the formPassword (CSRF token); you can disable this (to provide a confirmation
box) by implementing Toadlet.allowPOSTWithoutPassword().