On Fri, Sep 06, 2013 at 10:32:31AM -0700, T B wrote:
> Hi there i was wondering if freenet has a uninstaller for windows and how
> well it uninstalls itself i would like to try it out on windows i did a test
> environment on a ubuntu live usb and liked it and so i would lie to run it on
> my windows. but if it acts up on me i would like to uninstall it and not have
> to mess with reg keys and leftover stuff. please get back to me thank you
> very much and god bless,

The uninstaller works fine, from Control Panel as with any other app on
Windows. You should shut down Freenet from the system tray icon first however.

It will remove all files and registry keys AFAIK, but I haven't checked this.
Certainly it removed all files. It can't eradicate every last trace from your
system e.g. deleted files that might be recovered, your browser cache etc; this
is out of scope, there are third party tools that might be able to.

Good luck with Freenet! Thanks!