On 11/23/2013 02:37 PM, Steve Dougherty wrote:
> On 11/18/2013 05:48 AM, Spamme wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I am quite interested in working on the wiki. I am having a
>> problem saving pages when i make any changes to links to the old
>> wiki on the Wiki:Migration page. Save changes returns with the spam
>> captcha for new external links which i cannot complete
>> successfully.
>>
>> Thanks for your time, mail me for any more info needed.
>>
>> RdrOfTheSt0rm
>
> I am unable to reproduce this problem. I was editing this page [0]
> and I tried moving around links to pages to be ignored, and was not
> prompted with CAPTCHAs. Can you please give a series of steps after
> which you are prompted with a CAPTCHA?
>
> Thanks, Steve
>
> [0] https://wiki.freenetproject.org/Freenet_Wiki:Migration

I am able to reproduce the problem with a non-admin account. I added a
link to the migration page and got a CAPTCHA. After trying to mark all
the cats (difficult because the pictures go off the top of the
page)[0] after clicking "Save Page" the edit was not applied and I was
presented with the page again with another CAPTCHA.

If my fellow sysadmins can't get to it, I hope to in the next week.
Thank you for reporting this!

Steve

[0] https://i.imgur.com/wgRm2K9.png