On Thu, 05 Dec 2013 20:42:42 +0000, no-re...@freenet.uservoice.com
wrote:
> [http://freenet.uservoice.com] freenet.uservoice.com
> [freenet.uservoice.com] New  Bug Report
>
> <bm-2ctbb4hbudyndgtixscwpfpbayk9xp8...@bitmessage.ch> sent a message
> from []
>
> It keeps asking me to get Java, I already have the newest Java, But
> it is not finding it. I blogged with someone and they said to try it
> without the "Wrap", how the hell do I do that?
> Any Help would be great.
>
> Chrome 31.0.1650.57 (Windows 7)

Perhaps your java executable directory isn't in your list of PATH. In a
terminal (command prompt), does "java -version" work?

I doubt that the "wrapper" script is what's causing the problem, but
you can try running the freenet jar directly with something like:

  java -cp freenet-ext.jar:freenet.jar freenet.node.NodeStarter