Datastore(PUBKEY-cache) maintenance in progress: 445568/502974. Freenet is
rebuilding the "slot filter" index for your datastore, probably because Freenet
did not shut down properly at some point. This allows Freenet to access the
disk a lot less, but rebuilding the indexes will involve some extra disk access
for some time, depending on the size of your datastore. Your Freenet node may
be slower than usual during this process, please avoid restarting Freenet.

Maybe you should be contacting those retarded BOOBS over at Microsoft!  They
force us to restart our computers all the FLIPPIN' time!

Well, here's a message for you!!!  Please avoid telling me to please avoid
restarting Freenet!!!