Dear Bhargava Manja,

Thank you for your report of potential race conditions in Freenet!

We welcome your tests, but we are less than a week before a big
release which we do not want to delay any further (we have to release
at some point, and that point is next weekend), so we won’t be able to
address the issues before this release.

It is likely that the race conditions are real, since there are tons
of new code in this release, but they do not seem to have a large
impact, so we’ll only be able to check them in more details after the
release. I hope that suffices for your tests.

Until then you can run a Freenet node yourself to check whether you
can detect the effect race conditions in real usage.

Best wishes,
Arne
--
Ich hab' nichts zu verbergen – hab ich gedacht:

- http://draketo.de/licht/lieder/ich-hab-nichts-zu-verbergen