Sorry i don't know how to start a new msg but I changed os to Linux but I
really don't know what I'm doing, I would like to put freenet on my
external hdd but it doesn't give me the option that I understand,  says
something about choosing the directory, not what disk or drive to put it on
I had it on once but it I believe was on my internal hdd  what can/do I do
please help