Hello,
I have downloaded and connected to freenet a couple of times already, but
for some reason it stops working after a short period of time.  It starts
off working pretty good, actually, but quite quickly stops.  I have left my
computer on with freenet running 24/7, but yesterday it just stopped
working again.  So I decided I would restart my modem, router and
computer.  I left everything off overnight and rebooted every thing in
sequence.  And it is the same as the last time.  I am not able to restart
freenet.  When I attempt to open the web interface "Safari can't connect to
the server".  Of course, I haven't started freenet.  The last time, I
uninstalled freenet and basically stated over.  New web of trust,
everything.  But once again, freenet just stopped working.  I am using an
older Mac, v. 1011.1, iMac (20-inch, Mid 2007), 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4
GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM.  I have only used the Safari browser for freenet and
I haven't used Safari for any other reason.  I have tried changing
different settings, after reading some of the articles on freenet.  I'm
just not sure what I need to do to make this work.  I am ready to sign up
for a monthly donation, probably only $5 or $10 per month, but I can't
justify donating if I can't make it work.  I hope you can help.
Thank you,
Brian