Hello,

Earlier today I was running Freenet on Normal security and decided to increase
the cache from whatever it was before to 120GB.

Anyway, I noticed that the number of connected nodes started dropping over the
course of a few minutes until the Freenet icon in the Mac status bar went from
Blue to Red.

I shut it down and tried to open up the tray one more time, but the icon just
shows up in the status bar and remains red. I installed another Freenet in a
different directory, and that one seems to be working just fine. How do I fix
the original Freenet?

Thanks,
Luis E. Rivera
luiseriv...@me.com