I trust my friends, I just want to hide my node's physical location
and keep my little privacy/anonymity. That's different. And consider a
extreme situation that if friends are questioned by police, If they do
not know, they would have nothing to tell. The best way to keep a
secret is not tell anybody. Anyway, if hide IP is not technically
possible, I will have to use a VPN or not adding any friend...