Hi,

…
…
> These problems do not exist on Opennet because you can not be
> recognized as a real person, Frost/FMS/Sone identities can't be traced
> to your IP address.

This reasoning falls for 3 misconceptions:

1. You do not give your Darknet friends the key to your house. You only
   make it easier for them to break in by letting them see the insides
   as if they looked through the windows. In Opennet everybody can get a
   connection to you and run exactly the same attacks a darknet friend
   can run. So by switching to darknet, you pull down the blinds and
   *only* your Darknet friends can look through. With Opennet you do not
   have blids, so everyone can look through.

2. If you are doing things LE wants to know badly and they already know
   your physical identity, nothing can protect you. If they do not know
   your physical identity, they also do not know your friends. If they
   get to know your friends, they also get to know you, which gives them
   your IP address, allowing them to run all Opennet attacks against you
   — which are easier than darknet attacks.

3. You do not give your Darknet friends your in-Freenet identities. To
   be safe you have to start a *new* identity in Freenet, without ties
   to people you know physically.

Best wishes,
Arne

Unpolitisch sein