Dear Karen,

If I understand your question correctly, you want to access parts of the
web you cannot access without Freenet.

To access those parts, just run Freenet and direct your browser to
http://127.0.0.1:8888

At that address Freenet provides you a local webserver which gives you
access to the part of the dark web which is served by Freenet.

Best wishes,
Arne

Karen Lajoie writes:

> Hello - I downloaded your Freenet with Java software as it said on your
> website that you could access the dark web in order to surf anonymously. I
> followed the directions to set everything up but it only allows me to browse
> on Safari, Explorer etc…., it gives no direction on how to access the dark
> net. Could you provide some direction on how I use your product to get to the
> dark web?
>
> Thank you
> Karen

Unpolitisch sein