A few days ago freenet stopped working on my FC1 machine. From the
looks of a netstat it never starts listening for connections on
FNP,FCP, or the distro port. This remains true even after being let
"run" for a little over a day.
  I've tried a partial (kept store and config file) and full reinstall
of freenet without any luck. I would revert to an older version if I
had a copy of a recent one. In all attempts I ran the update script
before trying.
I've attached the output of running it at debug and the config file.
There are no relevant system logs.
-Paul

OS
Linux  2.4.22-1.2149.nptlsmp #1 SMP Wed Jan 7 12:51:51 EST 2004 i686
i686 i386 GNU/Linux

Distro
Fedora Core 1

Hardware
Dual P3 800MHz w/ 512MB System RAM

$java -version
java version "1.4.2_08"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_08-b03)