On 23 Oct 2005, at 18:38, m0rtal frei wrote:

> Hello Ian,
>
> Sunday, October 23, 2005, 4:47:19 PM, you wrote:
>

>> Yes, this is because sourceforge now deliberately slow down the
>> download of large files from their web servers.  We need to address
>> this but haven't got around to it yet.
>> Apologies for the inconvenience,
>
> You can use torrent, for example :)

The problem isn't lack of available bandwidth, Sourceforge has
plenty, it is that they deliberately slow down downloads from their
web servers as they want people to use their file release system.

We need to investigate whether we can use this in an automated way,
if not, we can probably just distribute from our own server for the
time being.

Ian.