I was going to dedicate a PC and it's resources to Freenet. I installed the
application but don't have someone to connect to. I was able to create the
URL with my information, but now I have to get on the IRC channel. I got
Mirc, but it doesn't have the freenet server listed. I'm never going to use
Mirc for anything but to find someone to connect to. So far I just don't
have time to learn how to use IRC just to find someone to connect to. Anyone
want to tell me how to do it?