Hello, thanks for the reply.

I tired as you suggested (downloading the jar to my machine and then
running java -jar), which did allow the installer to run.

However, once the installer got past the configuration and to the
actual install part of it, it failed with the following message
popping up:

Install Failed
null

When I open up the "Show Details" tab, in Error it says:

Installation failed:java.lang.NullPointerException

Any ideas on this?

Thanks,
ShoeyFighter

shoeyfighter at gmail.com