In this section of FAQ
http://freenet.sourceforge.net/index.php?page=faq#firewall
it says that in freenet.ini you are supposed to change entries at
"node.ipAddressOverride" and "node.listenPort". However, I don't have
these entries in configuration file; I only have "ipAddress=..."
(where I used to have my IP, but now I have my DynDNS address) and
"listenPort=..." (with the port that was added after installing
Freenet; this port is also port-forwarded in my router/firewall).
Why the discrepancy -- is the FAQ for 0.7 already, or maybe for Linux version?

One more question... Is it feasible to expect Freenet logs to be more
"humanly readable"? Currently my setting is "logLevel=Normal". The log
seems pretty "raw", though.