I'm opening the Freenet Gateway, entering an index site and extremely few links
actually work. Most of the times I get either the message "The network is busy,
try again later" or "Freenet could not find the data" or even "Freenet could
not retrieve the key".

To give you a good example, I'm trying to download fuquid from the
freenetproject.org/tools and I constantly get the "network busy" message. That
can't be an inactive link right? I mean it's right int the official site..

Where's the problem? Could it be in my configuration settings or is it for
Freent to blame?

Thanks