Hi everyone,
Just tried to  install v0.7  on windows 2000, and am having problems.
I already have freenet 0.5 installed, which I want to keep running, but
while I  was installing 0.7  (to a different directory), it was stopped.

Anyway, I left the installer to install everything listed, and it got to the
part where it has to download bits, and it complained with something like
"plugin already installed" or something similar, with only a quit button
active. (I'm afraid I didn't write it down at  the time  as I thought it was
just a warning).
Why would this happen on a vanilla install?

Also, how do I uninstall  it properly and start again?

>From the parent directory, "java -jar Freenet7\Uninstaller\uninstaller.jar"
brought up an uninstall dialog, but pressing the uninstall  button didn't
seem to do  anything, yet, rerunning the installer warns me about installing
another instance of freenet.
Any ideas?

Thanks,

MrFlibble