Freenet 0.7 build 1090 is now available. This build is not mandatory, at least
not for now, but you should upgrade soon. The main changes in this build
include significant improvements to the announcement code (see my other
announcement), working multi-homing (i.e. if you have multiple addresses due
to e.g. enabling LAN connections), and various optimisations and bugfixes.

Please upgrade. If you find any bugs, please report them to the mailing list,
the bug tracker or Frost. All testing is appreciated, especially as we may
want to release a second alpha in the not too distant future (see the other
mail).