Freenet 0.7 build 1094 is now available. It's mandatory on Sunday. Please
upgrade. One major focus of recent builds has been to deal with the fact that
connections to seednodes were sending very big packets, which many firewalls
were dropping; this build should stop that. Also, we have lots of work on CHK
inserts by Robert, a German update, and various internal code tidying up, and
freenet-ext.jar #18 updates the database that backs the datastore, Berkeley
DB Java Edition (now owned by Oracle). Please report bugs as you find them to
the bug tracker, the mailing lists, IRC and Frost. Also note that I will be
around on Monday, but will probably take some time off after Christmas. We
weren't able to get the second alpha out for Christmas, but we will hopefully
put one out probably late January. Thanks all!