How come the welcome.html file tells me to open
http://127.0.0.1:8888/wizard/ when there is not a single file on my
machine called wizard or that has the word wizard in it? Should there
be?

How come the welcome.html says:

> Freenet 0.7 Installation Successful!
>
> Next, configure your node and connect your node to the network.
> The next step is to access the First time wizard.  ...

and doesn't say anything about making sure Freenet is started up and
how to go about starting it up? Should Freenet be started up before you
attempt going to http://127.0.0.1:8888/wizard/ ? Once installed, does
that automatically start up Freenet? Does Freenet stay started up or
does it shut down after a while? Does it shut down and need starting up
again after you restart you machine?