> You tell me. We wouldn't do it deliberately!

I know, I was merely joking. :)

> What is the node doing at the time? Do you have any queued
> requests and/or
> inserts? Have you tried giving the node more memory? How much is it using
> now?
>
> If it IS a memory problem then it's worrying, vinyl1 also said
> 1143 seemed to
> be using more memory... but I don't understand what could have
> caused that.

I don't remember if the node was doing anything special at such times.
I haven't had much time lately to use it, currently there are 4 files
in Fuqid's download queue, so that was about it.
As for the memory - I haven't changed any settings about memory. The
"Memory Allocation" (in Environment section of web interface) says:

Maximum memory the JVM will allocate    130.112 KiB
Memory currently allocated by the JVM   130.112 KiB
Memory in use   122.215.232 Bytes
Estimated memory used by logger None
Unused allocated memory 11.017.328 Bytes

The computer has 1 GB of RAM. Should I increase the amount of memory
to Freenet node?

As a side note, Load sometimes gets to values larger than 100 %, but
that's usually not a precursor to 100 % CPU, though.