> direct friends have in their store. Are yu trying to create an old
> fashion darknet where only a few people have access to it ?

Yes, a darknet of peers located on the same LAN (for bandwidth
reasons). Can Freenet be configured to allow only pushing/pulling from
friends (and not from friends of friends). I understand that the
current Freenet paradigm is setup in such a way that a node cannot
tell if a friend was the origin of the data or if he is just caching
it so I am curious if such a setup is possible.

On Sun, Aug 3, 2008 at 4:51 AM, Julien Cornuwel