robert fallis wrote:
> I,ve got freenet up and running on kubuntu 8.04, I now need a newsgroup
> reader etc, should I use frost or thaw which is better for linux
>
> bob

While personally i prefer frost, you should keep in mind that it is being DOSed
at the moment, and most boards cannot be published to. Most people have
switched
to fms, freenet message system.

To get you started you should read the following freesite (not maintained by
me):
USK at
ugb~uuscsidMI-Ze8laZe~o3BUIb3S50i25RIwDH99M,9T20t3xoG-dQfMO94LGOl9AxRTkaz~TykFY-voqaTQI,AQACAAE/FAFS/22/

--
http://freedom.libsyn.com/       Echo of Freedom, Radical Podcast
http://eng.anarchopedia.org/     Anarchopedia, A Free Knowledge Portal

  "None of us are free until all of us are free."    ~ Mihail Bakunin