Hi,
I guess you feel better if I do write in English ?
First of all, I'm on OS X 10.4.10 and used upto now Azureus and mlDonkey
(occasionally LimeWire or Ants)
Having heard about freenet, I did download it, and followed the
installation procedure

(/by the way, and if it can be of any interest for you, the bug
mentionned when using ubuntu, was there also with Mac OS X : error
message saying that the download of that or that part didn't work, and,
how I was advised to, I did click on continue... that happened quite
many times during the installation, in fact for maybe the 2/3 of the
files but it came to the end of it/)

So, I went to the next document : How to configure Freenet. And there,
was unable to get the config wizard.

? La connexion a ?chou?, Firefox ne peut ?tablir de connexion avec le
serveur ? l'adresse 127.0.0.1:8888 ?

Since it it goes through local host, I guess it probably is part of the
downloaded folder, but I didn't see there any trace of it.

Since I also didn't manage to find how to open anything in relation to
Freenet, I wasn't either able to do any config manualy...

Some advise would then be most welcome... Thanks in advance