> Hello, I need aid with freenet since does not appear ?cono straight of
configuration in the inferior margin of my screen (the rabbit) and in program
you do not case out either, and I need it to form the node. In addition there
are paginas within freenet wings that cannot be accesder without before
lowering a file that whereupon program is not opened, says that it is a file
potencualmente dangerous MIME/Aplicacion. They can help me? Thanks! I do not
know to speak ingles, I used the translator of Yahoo.

You might want to try #freenet-es on irc.freenode.net, people there speak
spanish and know about freenet. But there aren't many people there at the
moment.

Freenet 0.7 doesn't install a rabbit icon. But it should make some icons on
the desktop and the start menu. What operating system are you using? (Linux?
Windows?).

The node warns you about dangerous MIME types when it doesn't know how to make
that kind of data safe. It might cause your browser to do bad things and give
away your identity (for example with a PDF). You can either take that risk,
find a way to make it safe, or you can not download the file.