My cache (100gb) is full. Since it reaches 100% the node very often
works extensively on my hard disk (searches old data to overwrite?).
This leads to a never stopping 100% access rate to my disk, and I fear
that the disk will die soon under this load.

Is there anything that can be done to avoid this? Shrinking my store
would be nice (shrink to 70% and let it grow again), the disk load is
much
smaller when the cache is not full. But shrinking won't work (takes
days, bug is open).

If nothing helps I have to delete my cache manually (I hope I can save
my store, how?)

Thanks for your help!