Freenet 0.7 build 1098 is now available. Please upgrade. This build includes
major optimisations to handling of messages, data transfer and requests
thanks to Robert Hailey, much better datastore reconstruction (we now keep
the LRU order of the data, and we keep SSKs), deadlock fixes, translation
fixes, shutdown fixes, optimisations, a memory leak fix, and more. Please let
us know if you have any trouble upgrading to 1098, and report any bugs you
find to the mailing lists, the bug tracker (https://bugs.freenetproject.org),
IRC or Frost (note that several boards have recently been the subject of
denial of service attacks, a more robust messaging architecture is currently
still at the design phase on the fms board).