Freenet 0.7 build 1105 is now available. Please upgrade and test this build,
report any bugs you find to the bug tracker. Changes:
- Fix the default bookmarks: when I rerordered the indexes I accidentally
deleted the description for Index des sites Fran?ais ... and this was causing
NullPointerException's for new nodes, causing the whole front page to fail to
load!
- Fix update over mandatory runaway transfers bug and tidy up some code (see
bug 2016).

Because of the first issue it was important to get this out and tested before
alpha 2. But hopefully 0.7a2 will be this build. Please do not commit any
major new features to trunk until after the release, in case we do have
further problems.