Hello:

I successfully installed Freenet 0.7 , but after opning the browser alwys
receved  " Status alerts summary

Click on an item for more information or to get rid of it.

   - No peers found <http://127.0.0.1:8888/alerts/#6783657>
   - Your node name isn't defined. <http://127.0.0.1:8888/alerts/#14111765>
   - Connection problems: Please forward UDP port 27572 (you may have
   already done this). <http://127.0.0.1:8888/alerts/#port-forward:9977237>"

other thing i couldnot open my google email account.
please help me.
sorry for my bad english

am unable to install Freenet 0.7 on Ubuntu 8.04
and Java 1.5.  I also tried with Java 1.6, but I
get the same error message.

After downloading freenet07.tar.gz and doing the
usual things, I executed

./run.sh start

in the freenet directory.  Each time I get the
following error message

--
With Best Regards
Yours sincerely,

The information contained in this email is intended only for its addressee
and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.