On Sunday 15 June 2008 22:02, richard hepplewhite wrote:
> Could anybody help me? I'am trying to get freenet installed in linux
(ubuntu). Every time freenet is about to be installed I get the following
message:

> "online installation mode
> downloading the wrapper binaries
> an SSL exception has occured: java.lang.RuntimeException: unexpected error:
java wrapper linux.zip does not exist
> chmod: cannot access 'lib/*': no such file or directory"
>
> Then the installation is aborted.
>
> What do I need to do to get Freenet properly installed?

This is odd. I suggest you install the official sun JRE (apt-get install
sun-java5-jre), there are some problems with the installer on openjdk 1.6
(which ubuntu ships).

http://emu.freenetproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/support