On Sunday 25 May 2008 00:57, Ryan Gerber wrote:
> Hello,
>
> New to the Freenet project. I couldn't install on OS X Leopard.
>
> It wouldn't connect to the 'wizard' page. I normally use Vidalia but turned
it off and still no go. I even tried it in Safari, my normal browser. The irc
chat site won't load for me either???

Did it open a browser in the setup program? Which had the welcome page, then
you clicked on the link to the wizard, and it failed to connect?

Please find your wrapper.log (in wherever you installed Freenet to) and send
me it.

> Is Freenet only for Firefox?

Freenet will generally work better with firefox, yes. Safari has some issues
with it; we create a customized profile for firefox for using Freenet that
helps with performance and security.