bqz69 wrote:
> I have published two small test sites (index.html - activelink.png - an
> archive file with some images) - using jsite.
>
> It works fine, when I download them to myself.
>
> But how do you get freesites onto the freenet indexes anonymously in the
> spirit of Freenet.
>
> I had expected a electronic spider to put activelinks onto an index page but
> read following on top of "Freenet Activelink Index", which surprises me very
> much:
>
> "This index is manually maintained and at the moment I will include pretty
> much any site that has an activelink, except for xxxx sites......" ?
>
>  - which to me indicates that freesites are not anonymously announced, and
> not
> free of censorship?
>
> I am on FMS, but I would  prefer a "spider" to announce freesites without any
> human person interferring?
>
> Is it possible to get freesites onto any of the indexes without any
> censorship?

Whether or not an index censors its contents depends upon the person who makes
an index. If you believe that all indexes are censored, start your own, i will
definitely start using it.

To get your site in some indexes anonymously you might want to create a throw
away identity on FMS and post to the 'sites' (no quotes) board.

                     - Volodya

P.S. Unfortunately i see a lot more pro-censorship folks on 0,7 then use to be
on 0,5. I don't really know how this happened, but the trend needs to be
reversed.

--
http://freedom.libsyn.com/       Echo of Freedom, Radical Podcast
http://eng.anarchopedia.org/     Anarchopedia, A Free Knowledge Portal

  "None of us are free until all of us are free."    ~ Mihail Bakunin