On Saturday 06 September 2008 18:56, Peter J. wrote:
> On Saturday 06 September 2008 19:32:30 Matthew Toseland wrote:
>
> <snip>
>

> > 3 questions:
> > 1. Please post your freenet.ini. What's the database memory usage limit
> > setting set to?
> > 2. What's the node's memory limit set to?
> > 3. How much stuff do you have on the queue? Approximate total bytes to
> > download, and total bytes to upload?
> >
> > > Greetings
>
> 1. freenet.txt attached

Nothing obvious there.

> 2. I have the maximum Java memory set to 508 MiB

Hmmm, that's a lot.

> 3. That could explain alot:
> ????????download: aprox. 3.3 Gib
> ????????upload ? ? : aprox. 2.4 Gib

That's a fair amount too. The downloads will use a significant amount of RAM,
the uploads will use a huge amount of RAM. You might like to try to db4o
branch, although there's a good chance the uploads won't work ... I will work
on uploads soon...

Does increasing the memory limit help, or is it as high as you can go without
hitting swap already?