On Sunday 14 September 2008 01:07, Jason Bodary wrote:
> So, close the other window before closing firefox.. and it still has
> made freenet the default profile.  Using firefox.exe -ProfileManager
> DOES NOT work.

What version of firefox are you using? 2 and 3 don't seem to do this any more,
at least on linux. It's possible it behaves differently on Windows...

How did you try to invoke firefox exactly?
start/run/firefox.exe -ProfileManager probably won't do anything because it's
not on the path... you need to open a terminal and cd to the correct
directory, or do start/run/ "< location of firefox.exe >" -ProfileManager.

Sorry for all the hassle, we are still looking into finding a better way to
deal with this...