Freenet told me to report this to you. I'm on Freenet 0.7 Build #1204 r25209,
Freenet-ext Build #26 r23771. I run only on the Opennet; I have no Darknet
peers. I can answer any questions you have.

Probably a bug: please report: 1 peers forcibly disconnected due to not
acknowledging packets.
1 of your peers are having severe problems (not acknowledging packets even
after 10 minutes). This is probably due to a bug in the code. Please report it
to us at the bug tracker at https://bugs.freenetproject.org/ or to the support