On Saturday 17 January 2009 16:01, Alberto Ramallo wrote:
> Dear sirs
>
> For about two years I have supported the Freenet Project with a monthly
monetary subscription. I am afraid I can no longer help to sustain it.

> I would like to unsubscribe to it. It is frustrating to me not finding
anywhere in your website instructions on how to do it, and not finding them
neither in the Paypal's website.

> So please I would like you to unsubscribe me as a member of the project, or
offer me some information on how to do it.

I believe there is a subscriptions list somewhere on the paypal user
interface. It sucks, but everyone uses it - when we have experimented with
alternatives we have received no donations.