Hi,

Try this:

Go here: http://127.0.0.1:8888/config/?mode=3

And choose: *NORMAL*: I live in a relatively free country, but I would like
to make it more difficult for others to monitor my communications.

--
Freenet - totale libert? d'expression : anonymat, r?sistance ? la censure,
r?sistance aux attaques.

Documentation & t?l?chargement :
http://doc-fr.freenetproject.org/Description_generale