Le 13/02/11 00:09, Fritz Franklin a ?crit :
> Sorry, the version I downloaded was Freenet 0.7.5 for Mac.
>
> Fritz
>
> --- On *Sat, 2/12/11, Fritz Franklin /<hope2havemorefun at yahoo.com>/*
> wrote:
>

>     From: Fritz Franklin <hope2havemorefun at yahoo.com>
>     Subject: Login with Mac
>     To: support at freenetproject.org
>     Date: Saturday, February 12, 2011, 10:56 PM
>
>     Hello,
>
>     I downloaded Freenet 0.7 for Mac, registered as a new user and so
>     forth. Then I exited Foxfire. When I wanted to login and open
>     Freenet again, I couldn't figure out how. All I could find was the
>     download page, but the software is already downloaded. The Rabbit
>     Tray icon doesn't do anything when I click on it, and I don't see
>     another way to open Freenet. Could you please advise me how to
>     login/open Freenet on my Mac computer? Thank you.
>
>     Fritz

Hi,
first of all, to start Freenet, you can use Terminal (very simple) :

1) cd[space]and the path to the freenet folder? for exemple, my freenet
is on a sparseimage disc called perso (made with disk utility and PW
protected),
so, I type :

cd /Volumes/Perso/Freenet
An easy way to write the correct path is, after having written
"cd+space", is to slide the Freenet folder's icon on terminal, so the
path is automatically written.

2) press the "next line key"

3) type : ./run.sh start

4) press the next line key.

Normally, and with the little rabbit icon, it is even more simple:

Of course, here, Freenet runs already, and so, one can only stop it, but
when it is stopped, you have the choice to 'start Freenet'.
That little icon, by the way should automatically go onto that menu bar
when one clicks on it from the application folder (doesn't go in the
dock !).

A little advice still, if you are using normally Firefox, use another
browser for Freenet ONLY, for instance Opera, that is very similar and
just as secure.
You can even locate it together with Freenet if you decided to use a
protected disc image? so you can keep bookmarks safe