Personally, I don't belong to the Freenet Project at all. To be honest, I'm a
little confused about how you get on with me.
I would also like to have bank details there, but unfortunately there are none.
Maybe you can contact Arne? If I'm not mistaken, he is currently one of the
main developers of Freenet: https://www.draketo.de/ich.html