> yeah, I saw that yesterday... I had to change manually the file again
> after
> the upgrade...

i was sure someone would run into this -- opkg asks you if you would like
to replace those files with then package maintainer's ones.
since i use debian i am familiar with this and almost automatically hit D
for diff'ing the old and the new file before deciding.
thus i could avoid overwriting.

> I do not know from where this adress comes from...

it's obviously the result of some testing with the package building
process that should never have made it into the feeds ...