Hi Bill,

I haven't found that to be true. It doesn't create any rules for SSH.
pfSense has a wide selection of games and P2P software that it will make
rules and queues for, but not SSH, unless I overlooked something.
Certainly trying to SSH whilst FTPing a large suffered from the same
massive lag as always.

I would still like to know what the 6 fields in the traffic shaper
scheduler are for though!

Thanks,

-Christian