Uhmm, I see what you mean.
Well, I tried with WRAP 2C and the trick is:
- configure as normal, with LAN as ethernet nic and WAN as wireless;
- give an IP address to both in the same network;
- bridge LAN and WAN, you have to change IP because as soon you "save"
the GUI is disconnected...after that reboot and you should be able to
connect via wireless ath0 the web GUI. From WAN is forbidden.
Let me know
Giorgio