Hi to all,
I'm testing 0.74-embedded on a WRAP 1E board. In "INTERFACES: OPT1"
when I set the SSID name and I desactive the hide SSID option and I
check in "status, interfaces" the SSID is "HIDE" and not what I wrote.
On the terminal shell with ifconfig I get the right ESSID (what I
wrote) but still SSID hide....so the settings shown are not correct.
Would be possible to add the a line that tells if the SSID is hidden or open?
Thanks
cheers