No need to file a ticket. Thanks for the swift action.
I'll wait till next release then.

Also, I am concerned of the Squid process dying for
any reason and the rdr rule for transparent proxying
is still in effect. This will block http traffic to
the internet. Any solution for this?

Thanks again.

Miles