Scott Ullrich wrote:
Please try 0.79.4 and report back if you have had problems with
previous LiveCD's.

I have just done update (0.79.2 > 0.79.4), and the first thing I noticed is that you lose all states in the table after the update & reboot (ie: all connections broken - http, IPSec, ect.). To get it running, I sinply disabled IPSec and re-enabled it again ... voila, all was well (tunnels, shaping, etc.).

P.S.
This is a many times updated 0.68.x install. I have not tried the 0.79.2.iso as of yet.