On 8/25/05, Scott Ullrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Please show an example if this is possible...
>
> From what I understand the problem still exists.

sounds like it works on 1:1, but I do believe it's still an issue for
inbound and server NAT, or whatever we call it now.

People throw such a fit about it, but this is very common in
commercial firewalls.  If it's not too big of a mess, we should
certainly fix it, but if it's pretty involved let's let it slide until
post-1.0.

-cmb