I have DSL with 5 static IPs through SBC. I've also been a FreeBSD user for a few years now, and currently have a firewall up and running on 4.11 The 5 statics are actually a /29 block, and the IP info is passed down through the PPP session. In order to use the statics on other machines, I have to use the nat functions in the PPP daemon and assign a public IP to a private IP. Here is an example from my ppp.conf on how this is done:

nat enable yes
nat same_ports yes
nat addr 192.168.1.5 1.2.3.4
nat addr 192.168.1.6 1.2.3.5

This is the only way I was able to assign those public IPs to another box. I could not get it to work using natd. Will pfsense be able to do this? I installed 82.4 on a test machine just to get a feel for the interface and didnt really see any provision for it.
Any idea how something like this would work?

Thanks for your time.

Darin -